Thursday, September 9, 2010

Who Knew?


Today I learned something shocking. Unbelievable. Unexpected. Astonishing.

Apparently we have...

wait for it...


two readers! TWO!

Hi Rachael! Hi Tom!
You're both officially my new favorite people.

I feel so honored to know that you're reading. It means that you care (...right?). To commemorate this special occasion I'm going to show you pictures of my new plates. I know, I know, but trust me on this one. They're amzazaing. So amzazaing that I'm not even going to correct the spelling.














































































I saw them and immediately knew they needed to be in my life even though we already have too many plates. For these cute lil' guys though, I'll make room in my pantry just as I've made room in my heart.



Here's a bonus picture:







Isn't he cute??








If there's anyone else out there reading that I don't know about, I think you're pretty awesome too. And I'm sorry for being so boring.

Until next time (which is when I see you tomorrow, Rachael),

Your Boring Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment